Mineral Elements by Eden took #130.00 dollars off my debit card for a so called free trial .the free trial cost #1.00,thats how they got my card #.i had called thm and asked them to bill me for any futher shippments.that was before they took off the#130.00 dollars for that so called free trial that is worth about #10.00.my mother had passed and when i seen what they charged me i tried to cancel and tried to return the product and they would not give me an rma#.they were very very rude. i had to get a new card and contacted the bbb who cannot get a response from this company.i am writing every compaint board i can for they stole my disabity money.

patricia aronson

Had an Experience with Mineral Elements by Eden?

Comments

I ordered the free trial kit and authorized this company to take out only for it.Why in the *** would they think I would give them $130.41 when I knew I wouldn't have it?

How *** does that sound?

This is how they stay in business, by ripping people off.Something must be done about this *** company.....

The same happended to me they still my money

:( Just agreeing with everything that was stated above.I even read the agreement info - it said they would bill you $29.99/month and send you more makeup if you didn't cancel within the 14 or 15 day limit - which was fine.

I figured I would cancel FURTHER shipments. I had NO CLUE they were going to bill me $130.00 for the crappy samples they sent me! I am FURIOUS!!

My next step is to call my bank and have them deal with it.This is insanity.

WELL I DID ORDER FROM THEM N IT WAS NOTHING BUT FAITH THAT BROUGHT ME TO THIS SITE,BUT I HAVE SOMETHING FOR THEM IM GOING TO CANCEL MY BACK CARD AND GET ANOTHER ACCOUNT LOL SILY ON THEM...AND AFTER I DO THAT IM GOING TO CALL THEM N CUSS THEM OUT WITH A GOO HEART...

the same thing happen to me i didnt authorize them to take 130.41 of my credit card and now i cant even get ahold of them to cancel so im sure they will take more money out of me as soon as they can this is one of the biggest scams ive seen in a long time

cbmoore18

:( same here like it seems to me that they waited till i got payed to charge me for 59.41. it all started cuz i was dumb in making the desision to try n get a free apple ipad and you have to try out some number of products so i clicked on the one for mineral elements and it seemed alright i got my free trial kit and a few days later i get a charge of 59.41 wtf i know i made the desison but i didnt make no desision to get charged 60 bucks for make up screw that its not even worth that much oh and they kept calling me from random numbers to i screened them all

they are ripp off people for real you guys are not lieing im on the phone with them right know they telling me they would give me half of my money i said no i want all of my money

I too was RIPPED off by this scam business. I complained non-stop, call after call, until I was refunded the full amount. Just keep driving them crazy.

I have been riped off by this company mineral elements.I have the same complaint as everyone else.

I call the company today after finding out they took the $130 out of my account. they were not helpful, when I told the lady i canceled this membership over 2 weeks ago, she said that I did not, I also told her I did no ok for then to take $130 out of my account. she said there was nothing she could do. I asked to speak with a manager, she stated one would have to call me back.

I just want my $130 back.What can I do?

#195085

For anybody who is thinking/ considering to do a free trial purchase with this company i advise you NOT TO DO SO!.This company is a SCAM!

Do not buy anything from this company. when i decided to do a trial with them they told me that when i got it i had 10 days to try it out and then if i didn't like it i could return it. i made the order on sept 13 and didn't recieve the products untill the 23rd of sept. then the next day when i look at my checking account i see that they charged me $90.41 for the product that i haven't even opened yet.

i called them and they said that they couldn't and would not return my money because i didn't call within 10 days. i told them that i had just recieved the product 3 days ago and they said that i had made my order on the 13th and that they started counting the 10 days from the day i made the order.

on top of that they did not tell me i had a ten day trial all they said was ONCE I GOT THE PRODUCT FROM THAT DAY I HAD UP TO 10 DAYS TO RETURN IT IF I WANTED.Please take my advice, do not buy anything from this company, they WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.